Temptag Tri Thermometers
The Temptag Tri Thermometer Stickers are stick -on temperature sensors used for frothing milk, and uses different colours to identify different milk types.
Available for Shipping Australia Wide!
The Tamptag Tri Thermometer Stickers are Temperature Sensor Tags for Milk Jugs - Available in a 12 Pack!
The NEW Temptag TRI thermometer stickers work for any type of milk. There are three colours in the package - red, yellow and white - which can be used to differentiate what type of milk is in each milk jug.
Instructions for use: The Temptag TRI will indicate when the ideal milk temperature is reached by changing colour. The three indicators work as follows:
- white left panel is 58C - ideal for soy and skim milk
- middle panel with the tick is 65C - ideal for full cream milk
- white right panel is 70C - the temperature is too hot
- the temperature windows progress from 58C (too cool/or soy) to 65C (ideal) to 70C (too hot).
- Ensure the metal jug surface is clean and dry.
- Simply attach to your metal jug as illustrated.
- Press and rub the Temptag TRI to ensure all air bubbles are removed, and you have a solid bond.
- It is recommended that an additional Temptag TRI be placed on the opposite side for right or left handed use.
- As the middle window begins to appear red, shut off steam immediately to ensure ideal temperature is achieved.
The Temptag TRI is best hand washed only. Avoid using strong chemicals, scourers and steel wool directly on to the Temptag TRI to prevent surface damage. If the surface is broken, replace with a new Temptag TRI. It is expected that the Temptag TRI will display accurately for 4-6 weeks with proper care and usage. If the middle window (the red window when heated properly) appears grey or cloudy or the Temptag TRI bubbles or begins to peel, we recommend you replace it to maintain consistency.
Shipping Rate: We have a flat shipping fee of $9.90AUD which covers shipping Australia wide.
Free Shipping Policy: Free shipping applies to orders that are $60.00 or more AND includes 1kg of coffee.
Australian delivery is available to all areas via Australia Post. Crema Coffee Garage posts all orders within 24 to 48 hours of ordering ‘In Stock’ items. Items not in stock at time of ordering will ship within 24 hours of arriving at our warehouse. Most Australia Post deliveries will arrive within five business days of the shipping date. Please contact us at [email protected] for details of any delivery not received within seven days of order confirmation.
Outside of Australia: We do not ship outside of Australia. If you have any questions about international delivery, please email us at [email protected].
Customers should note, we reserve the right to refuse shipping at our discretion, please read the full terms and conditions for Shipping & Returns prior to purchasing.